Wednesday 14 December 2016

Lovely day, but shattered.

Bucket List
Emma and Betsy arrive at 8.30 for a dog walk. Going out with Emma is great, we have a brief conversation about how I am feeling, then it on to everyday stuff and not me which is brilliant.
I then decorate the Christmas tree till I get bored. Sally is home and we enjoy some time on our own.
Mum arrives at 11 to take us in. The appointment is 1.10 but we aim to do  something before we go in. Parking proved eventful with a man backing into nan, just to get into a space, no damage done.
We do manage to park, then head off to Park street where we found a brilliant shop called Guild and bought plenty of Christmas presents!.  Coffee and Tablets followed in their coffee shop. We head of for the radio treatment, Sally came in to see me put the mask on, she said she felt overwhelmed at seeing me go thought the treatment. I am getting more familiar  with the staff and asked for the music to put on, it is all 60's.  Treatment over  we race out the door, once it is over I want to go..

Nandos




Back at home we see Heather and her puppy Poppy( Bertie's sister). We invite them in for a play. It does both of them good.

Trying to forget that I feel sick and tired we head up the mall for some final Christmas shopping with Sophie and Mum. We spilt up Sophie and Nan, Sally and I . Sally is brilliant at shopping and I end up going into Karen Millen(Designer shop) I looked at the shop and Sally went in, so I followed and bought a lovely top to wear. Once we had finished shopping we all had tea at Nandos, then home.

I am now very tired, feeling  sick and my head is aching a little, but do you know what, it is worth it !!!

HaHa!
Here is a picture of mum with my new hat on- we told her we would put it on blog and she begged us not too, so here it is!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment