Sunday 4 December 2016

A normal Sunday

Feeling better now than before the operation, did not realise how bad I was feeling. went to the sailing club today, Sally was sailing on her friends Tom's cruiser so it nice to see her sail. My brother Phil who is going to learn to sail next year came down with his wife Sarah to walk the dogs. We also ended up doing galley as the person did not turn up!. We only served soup and a hot roll as it was easy to do!  In the afternoon went for a coffee with Liz from the triathlon  club to catch up, so informed of what was going on, but was great to talk about bikes and stuff like that.
I also cooked my first Sunday  roast in weeks and life felt normal, which was lovely.
Just watching Strictly Come Dancing and an early night. I think jack is fantastic and he wrote that, as could not find the curser and  needed his help!
As I mention Bertie a lot , here a photo of him in his new outfit. My older dog Ted who is 14 1/2 in the background sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment