Wednesday 28 December 2016

Back to Hospital

The day starts with a walk with Slinky, something that I really enjoy. Poppy came too with Heather so she could see what the park is about, fun and dog socializing.
Celia picked me up at 10.30 to go to the hospital. Richard was also coming too. We arrive in time to have a look at the Fat face sale, so I bought a cardigan I have been eyeing up, then Boston Tea Party for  coffee and to take my tablets. Time went quickly and we were off to the hospital and they were on time, Richard came in for a tour of the machine and to see the mask. It was  also good to chat to them about the hair falling out!!, told them about my mini  melt down.  My head is also quite sore and I did not sleep very well last night. Tonight I will take some pain killers before I go to bed.  I just hope that all this treatment is working and keeping the tumor
  at bay and gives me the time  I want. Living with the cancer is as hard as having the treatment, not knowing  what the tumor is doing  and what time you have left. I wish I wasn't blogging and I had my old life back, just thinking I had a bad headache or a migraine. But that is not the case and I must accept that this is my bag, however hard it is !!!
Janet  and Toby came over for a cup of tea, which was nice as she had been away in Cornwall for Christmas visiting her daughter. We kept a close eye on her house, neighbor hood watch is very good here. Sophie cooked my favorite food for tea, sausage, beans and mash.
Buying Sophie's 21st Birthday ring ...
In the evening we went to the mail with Sarah, my sister in law. We did have a good shop, we ended up buying Sophie a ring for her 21st Birthday present 7 months early, it was in the sale , stunning and beautiful . Sophie fell in love with it and so did I and I am not a jewelry person.They also bought new bags.  We also encouraged Sarah to shop and spend Phil's money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment