Thursday 29 December 2016

Phil came to hospital

Another restless night, head sore and hair still coming out.. It is hard to sleep as I normally sleep on the right  hand side, so hence the bad nights. I also see the bald patch on the back of my head which shocks me a little, cancer is real and at the moment I am struggling with it, ..It is pants and at the moment I want to lock myself away111
Housework today before Phil picks me up to go to hospital, driving there we decided to go to the running shop, where Phil  goes  on the tread machine  to see his running, then he gets fitted with some wonderful trainers. On to the hospital, where we sit in our normal place. Chatting to other patients I discover that the sore head is normal when the hair is falling out, which makes me feel better as I know it is normal. We are in early today and Phil gets a look at the machine and mask. the treatment is over quickly and we head home for lunch with John, Sally and Sophie. Sally and I then venture out on the bikes, mad as we are as it is icy and we nearly turn home , but Sally needed euros from Tesco as she is off to Ireland tom visiting Jacks parents(jack is already there). Not the best of rides as the roads fell slippery, but good all the same.
Very very tired, so I hope I will sleep we tonight. This evening all I am doing is watching TV and sorting out stuff.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment