Monday 12 December 2016

What a mix up !!!!!!!

Having felt rubbish yesterday the bad day did not end there. At 1 am in the morning John gets up , I asked if he was alright . the answer no, then he is sick in Sophie's bathroom and banished to the spare room. When Sophie wakes it  all throws he and says she is not going to colleague, she does go.
Determined not to be in the same room as John, he stays in his office and I phone mum to take me to my review and radio appointment. John writes out when to take everything(Pampered I Know), so  I pick up the Tupperware box with my tablets in.  Wait for it, mum and drive into Bristol, get parked in time to have my anti - sickness tablet, then Chemo tablets. all that was in there was empty packets, I thought John had put them in and John thought I had put them in, after a little melt down and a polite  ish  phone call to John he agrees to bring the tablets to the entrance  oncology, in the mean time we go to the hospital and ask for some anti sickness tablets. John only took a small amount of time to get there, so by the time they had got them, John has arrived with all the tablets, still not touching the packets incase he gives me the bug. I have learnt a lesson today. Check things yourself.
I hope all the above makes sense. I had a review, which was good, talked bout sickness, exercise , weigh and hair falling out.  The nurse  was excellent and changed my sickness tablet to another one, downside to these they bung you up!  more Weetabix !.. By that time I have missed my official slot, But I am the next one in, the treatment is fine.  On the way out I bumped into the lady who was in the next bed to me in Southmead. I often think about her and she was with her son, again was very friendly, it turns out she has a grade 4 Brain tumour too, I have given her my email address and I hope we keep in touch. We shared so much in hospital and I hope will we will share more now. By the time we get home it is nearly 3, so we run a couple of errands.
Not walking this evening, due to feeling sick, so will rest and be boring....

No comments:

Post a Comment