Thursday 22 December 2016

Sophie came too

Another Cost Coffee

Sophie finally plucked up the courage to come to Sophie finally made it hospital today, she had an appointment for counselling  in Bristol before my appointment . To keep up with my routine we had a Coffee before and I took my chemo tablets, we also went shopping!!!We arrived at the hospital and looked at the hats etc. for when I loose some of my hair, it will only be 2 patches, then I asked her to come with me to  Oncology and she said yes!!. We arrived on the radio floor and she got overwhelmed and someone suggested we waited around the corner. A lady Celia and I had been chatting to was there and before long Sophie was chatting too. F machine also had a delay, which ended up being 45 min. I should never have said it runs on time.I did not ask Sophie to look at the machine as I was so proud she had got this far. She actually said the hospital was very friendly and it was !!After my treatment we went for pancakes , Sophie and I had cinnamon  one and they were great as I had my first real sense of metalic taste, not pleasant today, so need a strong taste
to get rid of it. It didn't really work.... We didn't stay long as now I seems to get tired , so we went home and I did have a nap.
Pancakes after treatment
Katie , Sally's friend, popped in and
Sophie brought Poppy in with Heather, we are walking in the park tomorrow before going to the hospital. Bertie was a pain growling at Poppy so we had to hold him, naughty boy!!A lazy evening as now I am getting tired more, I do not want to mix in crowds. They said, when we had our chat, that I need to be careful , so for the first time in my life I am doing as I am told !!!
Plus I do feel a little sick in the evening ..




.

No comments:

Post a Comment